Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Art With A Heart:)

Helloooo my darlin dears and lovers of future gardens you can not wait to grow,

Hope you are enjoying this lovely Tuesday:)



A few months ago, I was asked to participate as a mentor...an artistic mentor:)

It is through a foundation called "Art With A Heart" & through it, I would help a very special and lovely young lady....Her name is Tia:)

Tia had cancer of the eye when she was younger and as far as I am concerned, she is a light in all dark places for anybody who has gone through the struggle of Cancer...she truly is sweeter than a peach:)




Tia did a lot of really cute art for the benefit that is on Friday, and I felt honored to help her in however I could:) She also helped me creatively with some captures created here on lovely Early Bird Acres :)

Here they are:)

"Hay Lofts & Spring Rain Part I"




Click here to see the print:)



"Hay Lofts & Spring Rain Part II"



Click here for the lovely print:)


I am also giving, for the next week, all the proceeds from the sold prints of these specific images...It will go strait to "Art With A Heart" :)


So....if you enjoy the print and can see it in your home, or someone elses lovely home, this would be the perfect peach time to get it:)

I hope you all are loving forests & planting fruit trees with a smile:)

Cheers, Beards & Banjos

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: