Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cheers, Beards & Banjos my Loves

Hellooooo Darlin Dears:)


The time has come, & the T-Shirt is here!!!:)



With the help of a few friends, including Tree & Leaf.... I have an actual t-shirt:)


I am using them as a fundraising tool for the show in the spring in Holland....a dream come true...hopefully to unfold in a lovely way...one cent at a time...I have a special account set up for it and every spare cent goes into the dream account:)



To learn more about this lovely American Apparel shirt, go here....& you can even order one there:)

I am here at Early Bird Acres for at least a solid week, so I promise to try to produce some lovely blog posts for your enjoyment:) & possibly even a new podcast:)?

Again..you can go here to adopt your very own "Cheers, Beards & Banjos" shirt:)


Cheers, Beards & Lovable Banjos

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb:)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Always happy to peek in - loved my cards - Jennifer jennsthreegraces come over sometime girl!

Jennifer said...

Dale & Filed Harmonica and Honey Post Cards Please - will you please let me know whe you have them again....I adore them! Jennifer threegracesmd@hotmail.com