Sunday, January 16, 2011

Gnome Granary Part I

Hellooooo Darlin Dears:)


So...as many of you know...I am in the process of turning the Granary that my great grandfather built me into a lovely little Guest cottage, & I wanted to show you a few pictures of my progress:)

This is the Raw pictures of the Granary...the "Before" captures you might say:)



The thing is, the people who had the house before me were Hoarders....in the "I need to go on that show" sense:)

It has been an adventure cleaning up...& the Granary is one of my last areas to accomplish :)





Those were all captures of the outside of the building...now...for the inside:)


The Granary was a keeper for not only 3 full rooms of junk and treasure, but the AMAZING "Smoothie"...it was the name my family gave to our first ever tractor:)






The paneling on the walls is the best though.... it really is a lovely thing to behold:)







Here is buster already making himself Kozy:)



This my loves, was only part one..wait till you see the windows going in:) That post will be on the morrow:) So stay tuned :)



Cheers, Beards & Banjos

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

1 comment:

You can call me Tawny.... said...

its magical sweet little lamb!!!
just magical!

Happy Birfday by the way!