Monday, July 16, 2012

It's A Boy:)!!

Hello my darlin dears, wonderful meadow creatures that feed on wild grain & you adorable gnomes that patiently watch the wild grape vines swell & swell ( yes...I promise... We will harvest when they are ready !!:)

Miss Lamb your lover of lavender & cream farmer here,



I am happy to announce, this Past very early Saturday morn, Ohio gave birth to a healthy little boy!!:)


Welcome to the world Coriander:)





I am just so proud of her... she is a great mother:)




I will keep you up to date on all the ongoings of her new baby.... he likes to chase chickens and kiss my nose (just like Ohio)...


We send our love..

I am just soooooo excited!!:)

..you are so loved my darlin dear:)

Making Cheese, spreading hay & frolicing baby cows,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

1 comment: