Saturday, July 7, 2012

A simple Letter:)

Hello my darlin dears, wonderful meadow creatures that adore the morning sunshine & you comical gnomes who have been trying to braid Gus Gus's wool....he does not appreciate that,


Miss Lamb your lady of the mountains & wader of the waters farmer here,


Goodness gracious...I have been writing up a storm. Writing for various publications, writing about my passion for farming....

...& dreaming that you folks, my darlin dears, will write...

The deadline is Monday for the Letter to Lucas project. 

What I am asking of you right now is in the least compose a letter about your passion of farming &/or your passion for whole-hearted and Sustainable food...

...then attach a picture of your self farming or just smiling:) I want to put a face with words:)

email it to: earlybirdacres@gmail.com

.......I will send you a response to let you know I got it:)!!

read more about it here


I will lovingly collect these, and hand deliver them folks...

I encourage you to act, because If you do not, a voice for sustainable farming & the support for young farmers will be lost..

I sure as the day love you....

Eggs, Evergreen & You,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: