Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Annie... Get yer Gun!:)

Hello my Darlin dears, wonderful meadow creatures that adore basking in the morning light & you wonderful Gnomes who are very busy making apple cider in the barn... & singing very loudly:)

Miss Lamb your creature of spring & girl who is a Wolf,


Here is edition 2 of "Meet My Family"...

This... Is my Great-Grandmother & my Grandma Ima Jean Fox (yes.... Ima Fox)



...& yes, that is my Great-Grandmother holding two shot guns...

I could only hope she was on the prowl for Coyotes or unruly farmers...or a highly aggressive rooster, but she was more than likely helping unload the car after my Great-Grandpa went hunting with his dogs... My Grandma was holding a cake... Her & my grandpa Harold lived across the pasture from Grandma Annie & Grandpa Jake.... They built their house there after WWII... my Grandpa Harold flew planes... he still ceases to amaze me...


When I saw this picture I fell in love... I could not only imagine Annie & Ima Jean laughing at the camera in front of them, but whom ever took this capture trying not to shale with laughter, and then enjoying the baked good Grandma Fox was carrying :)

Goodness gracious... life...

I send my love your way darlin dears,

Pecan trees, Apple Cider & knowing a love of nature,

Yours Truly,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: