Monday, October 15, 2012

My Mini Vacation...part 1:)

Hello my Darlin Dears, Wonderful creatures of the meadow who revel in the last of the dark green fall grass & you lovely Gnomes who are begging for another pumpkin pie,

Your braided bounty of farmness and femininity here,

I recently left the love of the farm for a week for another kind of love... the love of Oregon:)

I went and visited my lovely Friend Nora and her lovely daughter Ivy:) We love Ice Cream:)

......in addition, I had the opportunity to frolic through the Fruit Loop near Mount Hood and decorate my soul in flowers...


This is my lovely Friend & Kindred Spirit Katie Daisy :)

She is a lovely illustrator and simply very talented <3 font="font">

This...is the wonderful Karen Eland..the beer painter!!:)

We have been friends since last winter and she came to my farm for a lovely Christmas Dinner:)
She is currently creating a lovely scene of Harold & I in the meadow... with a few surprises:)

Their friend Heather also came along, & I adore those Girls:)


All so wonderful:) I felt like i was in Holland again while staring at the flowers cast against the mountains:)

...........I also did some art:)

That you can check out right here:)

The ladies threw a mini party filled with amazing food and lovely times of Apples-to-Apples for me:) it was truly a lovely adventure... 

I also brewed beer, picked apples and made cider, laced lavender through every visible surface and loved the people around me with fervor:)

yayy for life ya know?:)


I look forward to sharing more about my Oregon adventure very soon, & more about the farm is right around the corner:) I love you all with my whole-heart and know that you are loved also by the Gnomes... they asked me to say that:)

Apples, Canaries & singing even if you can't,

Yours Truly,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: