Tuesday, October 5, 2010

You shall see all that blooms in the spring:)

Helloooooo Darlin Dears:)



So.....Lovely big news I am here to tell...Goodness gracious...I have been thinking about this first bit of big news (Because I have 2 things to tell) for a while:) & here it is:)


I shall not be showing a bit of new artwork until next spring!!!!!

It is all going to be kept a secret for a whole 7 months....I know..crazy.... Just crazy... All of those images and scenes I create shall be kept out of every bodies eyes but mine....& I just know you will love the end result:) !!


When the trees start showing their colors and life has come anew...I shall be showing my newest Instillation called "The Pastoral Series".... a very large instillation...& a very detailed one:) I can tell you this though....these pieces are already forming to be some of my best work and I am beer bread is amazing serious my loves....so amazing:)

The elements to the installation are:
*Meadows
*Round Pieces of wood
*Epically huge shadow boxes
*Tiny Worlds
*Laundry Lines
*Handkerchiefs

I can not tell you where I am showing yet, because secrets are the best....but I can tell you that I will be showing you snid bits of information through the creation time...& introduce you to the other artists I shall be working with to make this world lovely, epic and inspiring :)

.............................................

The second bit of news is: "The Sea, The Surge & The Seamstress: A Story About The Salt Of The Sea & The Lovely Morning Light" shall be re-released in it's second edition at the end of the month!!!:) Just in time for the Holidays :)


....& I am giving you a preview of the cover:) What do you think?:)



The Sea, The Surge & The Seamstress cover of  book
(I know..it bleeds into the side..I just wanted to make it super big for you all to see more:)

This book will contain:
*2 never before seen photos from the series:)
*A antique spool with every book:)
*More commentary on the story behind Astoria & Liam:)
*Amazing sketches from my old creative ideas book from the time when I was creating the series:)


This is very exciting for me..I have always adored this series, & I am happier than a peach to introduce the 2nd Edition of this charming coffee table book that any lover of art might just adore:)

Thank you for reading about this next chapter in my life and I look forward to all the meadows we shall meander through together :)

Cheers, Beards & Banjos

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: