Sunday, October 3, 2010

Cute Little Pieces & Collected thread:)

Hello Darlin Dear:)


I am very blessed in the fact that I am able to carry my little creation at a lovely Boutique called Collected Thread:)


In recent light filled days, me and the Gnomes have been busy in the wood shop working on some small pieces for this particular shop:) Very simple, yet very charming. I adored them all so much when I put them in my living room, I almost did not take them to the city:) But, they told me they wanted to see what the city was like and the Gnomes told me we could always work on other creations, so I agreed:)

Here are Zee Peces;)

"All Life At The Base Of A Tree"






"Learned"


"Hanging To Dry"




"Curved Meadows, Cottage Light & You Laying The Length Of Me Part II"






In addition, this piece will also soon be hanging in Collected Thread, I just need to get my mind out of the meadow and bring it to the city, next time I adventure up there:)

"This Is Where The Cottage Shall Grow"




...................

So my dears...adventure over to Collected Thread & tell them I said hello:) I also carry my postcards there...& lovely prints:)

They also have tons of other amazing goods & an adorable pup named Sargent :)




....& Do not forget about my big news I shall be announcing this next Tuesday :) Very intense and lovely:)


I send all of my lovely sunshine your way and know that the world is round...not square:)

Cheers, Beards & Sargent

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: