Monday, August 29, 2011

...I can see my Bunny from here:)



Hellooooo all of my Darlin Dears, fellow meadow creatures whom hang onto my apron strings and the funny Gnomes who left me a tally count of how many pumpkins I have growing in the pumpkin patch:)

Miss Lamb your whole-hearted and apple pie makin farmer here,

I was honored to see today that Norman was giving me love yet again and put me in their Daily news:) this is a great idea of what a day in the life of sam lamb is like:)



Do you see Bernard?:) He just begged to come with me:)

Check out the article right here:)

...& learn more about dust Bowl right here:)

Also, a huge thank you to my sweet Basil for helping me set up and helping me get home:) You are simply the best my fellow Bear Rabbit:)

...& thank you Jordan & London for watching thing while I had to breath and bringing that dreamy cooler to Dust Bowl...the water saved my life:)

..& thank you Robert for the sandwich and the coffee...you kept me sustained :)


.........................
So.....thank you for all of your kind thoughts towards Bear today:) He is doing just fine now...all stitched up and ready to go:) If you are not savy to what I am talking about, my precious goat "Bear" was attacked by my Donkey Fred, but luckily i was right there to save him...I am not going to lie...I could not believe I had the courage to beat my donkey like i did and then carry my poor bloody bear to safety...Fred is a very nice Donkey to Humans, but he is also a guard donkey...But that is farm life ya know..

But all that matters is that Bear will be just fine:)



Your Perfect Fried Eggs, late night Asian food and the way you always make me laugh,

Truly Yours,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

4 comments:

Briana Shepley said...

Ah, poor guy! I always find it amazing what we can do when in a crazy situation! You're Bear's hero :)

Great to see you Saturday! Thanks for the *almost* spitbath ;)

Whitney said...

I'm so glad Bear's going to be okay! :) He's such a cutie-pie.

Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb said...

Briana:)!!-- You are more than welcome for the almost spit bath...& it was lovely to see you too:) Hopefully I will see you soon again!!:)

Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb said...

Whitney- He is adorable....& I sure hope he will be aok:) Thank you for the love Whitney:)