Saturday, August 20, 2011

...a little place I enjoy:)



Hello my darlin dears, fellow meadow creatures that enjoy elm trees & the gnomes who had a lovely picnic with me in the grape orchard,

Miss lamb your farmer who's chickens lay rainbows,

There is a magical place, in the middle of the city, that I simply adore:)

Sweet basil & myself went to a dinner at this magical farm and enjoyed fresh squab that Matt grew and killed, okra from sweet basils garden and pasta that I prepared, garnished with fresh basil from the garden and goat cheese that Matt made...from his very own goats :)

We had an amazing time...ate my oil lamb and had lovely talks with goods friends :)

I snapped a few captures :)








Here is a melon that is gorgeous...he loves them...I love them :)

...& here are some quick shots of the garden:)







....& a quick few of sweaty, end of the day and happy, me :)

I wanted to take more photos, but I got carried away talking and drinking red wine...

I hope you all have a lovely week, and know that I love you....I send a kiss to your forehead:)

Fancy dinners. many laughs & sweet kisses,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb





No comments: