Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Home Like honey

Hello my Darlin Dears, Fellow meadow creatures who sing for to many reasons & my little Gnomes who picked me more pears than you could ever imagine,

Miss Lamb you Pumkin Pie baking lover of a glowie life here,

I must appoligise for going PSA on my last blog post...it has been a rough week and I felt the need to voice that some people just do not care, when they should...but...I appreciate all of your kind e-mails, letters & love.... & the flowers from "The Gnomes"...very cute letter:) I do love peach roses..they are actually my favorite:)

I have some lovely new art:)

All captures will go up for sale on Thursday..I will make sure to post them all here:)

Title:"An Open Letter To You"







Which might be you folks favorite?:) I would love to know:) do not forget, you can have the opportunity to win a free small print from the store...just read this post:)

Yours Truly,

Looking for new Pumpkins, Baking Cookies & milking my cow,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

P.s.....Did you folks know I am still taking Handkerchiefs?:) Vintage and Antique Handkerchiefs of any kind:)

...& You get a goodie in return once I recive a lovely parcel from you?:)

My Post:
Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb
Early Bird Acres
RR#1 Box 126
Hobart, Ok. 73651

2 comments:

Kaleen said...

I like the first one best! It has a little more dimension and mystery...breathtaking! P.S. I'm taking your photography class this Sunday and cannot wait to see you dear!

Katherine Ross said...

That's a tough one! I think the first capture has the best overall depth/contrast, but I do like the sun shining through the honey in the second one :)

P.S. I sent you two handkerchiefs maybe a month ago, did you receive them? I hadn't heard back (not that I'm expecting anything in return -- I was glad to help out!) but I want to make sure they arrived okay!