Friday, September 9, 2011

My Adventure To Walnut Creek Farms:)

Hellooooo my Darlin Dears, Meadow creatures that sleep next to pumpkins & the Gnomes whom help me harvest them,

Miss Lamb your bread baking and beer brewing farmer here,

I had a lovely time this past Sunday over at Walnut Creek Farms:)

When I found out that lots of baby pigs were born, I just had to go out there and hang out with those amazing farmers:)

I was so excited to be frolicing with al of the chickens, sheep, pigs and cows that were abiding on the farm, that I only took captures of baby pigs:)

I was in heaven:)





The mothers were taken to a very special holding area to give birth..lots of hay and love:) Allow the babys to be safe:)

We had an amazing dinner, I showed them how to make cheese and I only electrocuted myself once:)

It was a great and lovely drive and trip:)

Thank you for having me out folks:)

I would go on and on about the farm, but I haft to go tend to my own:) My little pigs need fed and their are some herbs that need to be harvested:)

Go here to learn more about this amazing farm:) & I promise to post another bit about the farm soon:)

Delicious Bagels, A Kissing marching band and the things they never taught us in school,


Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: