Friday, September 23, 2011

Lovely New Items in the Store you Say?:)

Helloooo my Darlin Dears, Meadow creatures who make homes from fall leaves & the precious Gnomes who just now made me hot Cocoa (Thank you Papa Gnome:)

Miss Lamb your Ocean bound Farmer here,

Happy first day of Fall:)!! Ooohh the fall Harvest..

Lots of baby Pumpkins:)

Oohhhhh my Darlin Dears....I have some captures I have finally put into the store:)

Why don't you take a gander...

"Hiding Deer From The Hunt Part I"



"Hiding Deer From The Hunt Part II"



"Apples Like Stories, Stories Like The Fall Part I"



"Apples Like Stories, Stories Like The Fall Part II"



"Montana & The Music"



"Peach Of The Lovely Morn"


"An Open Letter To You"



"Montana & The Music Part II"



"A Harvest Of Hope"


(I framed up one for my sun room...Just lovely:)


.....................

...& Of course I have a gift for you:)




Yes...just use the code IFALL in my store (all caps), and get not only 20% off, but a 5x5 print of:

"Can't Hold Back The Ghost"



.........................

Do not forget, you can still sign up for a class I am teaching at Collected Thread this lovely Saturday :) We will have such a great time my dears:)


................................

....& the drum roll please!!! Congrats to Katherine Ross for winning the giveaway :) Lovely Lovely:) go pick out any print at a 8x8 or smaller and e-mail me your selection:)

............................

Did you folks know that I love you Darlin Dears?

A need to go fishing, Cobbelstone between my toes and Wood Smoke in my hair,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: