Monday, September 26, 2011

New Beginnings: Life And Lessons of a Farm

Hello my wonderful Darlin Dears, Meadow creatures that sing & the Gnomes who face the dawn with a love of whole-wheat pancakes and sweet milk as I do,

Miss Lamb your...well..farmer here:)


In memory of my sweet chickens and ducks, whom the coyote (or possible bob cat) has claimed all but two chickens now....I went and took a few captures...

It is called..

"The Circle Around My Waist"





...The chickens and ducks always seemed to appreciate a Bucolic scene as much as I do:) They themselves were a Bucolic scene...

They will be available at Indie Emporium this weekend... & I believe I shall set out a small jar for donations for a new flock...ya gotta start somewhere:)

I have been told by my other local farmers that due to the drought, the coyotes and some bobcats have been coming closer and closer to our farms...no other food...

Maybe I should fence in my entire farm and get a Miniature Donkey to protect the chickens now..

The dogs were to scared to meander around my farm last night, & I accidentally fell asleep....

But, I at least had the opportunity to know them:)

I miss you chickens..










Ooohhh I have so many more captures to....


For those of you who have ever visited the farm, you know how lovable they were:) Thank you for being my friends little ones:)

I hope you all have a really lovely day:)

From the farm of Life and Learning:)

Still Green Pecans, An Indian Summer & The Need for Love,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: