Thursday, September 1, 2011

...& she wore Carrots in her hair:)

Helllooooo my Darlin Dears, meadow creatures whom burrow in the hay & the kind gnomes whom alerted me today that their are 5 new baby chicks who were hatched in the barn that very night,

Miss Lamb your squash picking and cuccumber picking farmer here,

Goodness gracious my loves...I sure am feeling the warmness of various hearts:)

The very talented and handsome Nathan Poppee created this lovely video for the Dust Bowl Arts Market and I was honored to be in it:) You folks should watch it:) it features many amazing Oklahoma artists and the adorable Ell, whom did a fantastic job at babysitting bernard my bunny:)

Dustbowl Arts Market from Nathan Poppe on Vimeo.



Can I just say how much I appreciate the Dust Bowl crew? You folks did a fantastic job:) & Black Watch, I had a lovely time watching the music.... in fact, my booth was perfectly facing the stage:) It was dreamy:)

I send my love and kiss each of your foreheads:)

The Pie I am Baking, The Pasta I am making & the basket that will great you sweet basil when I see your face,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

.......

No comments: