Saturday, October 29, 2011

You really would smile...

Helloooo my darlin dears, fellow meadow creatures and the gnomes who let me know that their were Acorns growing from my hair:)

Miss Lamb your hopeful farmer of the fanciful,


As seen in the capture below, life has been a bit odd at the homestead this week:)



My baby chicks are going to be hatching next week and I am going to try to be the best momma I can...I really do miss having a rooster around the farm:)

You folks stay tuned for lots of new artwork right here on my blog next week:)

I am also taking the adventure of COLORING MY HAIR!!

Yap...I will not show you until it is done:)

I send my love and you folks have a lovely weekend:) I will be making a hard cheddar and planting some bulbs:)

Acorns, Aeroplanes and the places our inspiration can take us,

Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: