Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Acorns Abound:)

Hello my Darlin Dears, wonderful meadow creatures whom collect Acorns for my basket & the hilarious Gnomes who are leaving hints for pumpkin pie by leaving pumpkins on my front porch, with a recipie attached

Miss Lamb your falling for Autumn farmer here:)

The weather is lovely and crisp... the mornings are bright and dewey... The harvest is plentiful and lovely and sweet and light :)

...& I am feeding my little piggies Walnuts and Acorns:)

.....& for some crazy reason, Acorns decided to grow out of my hair:)



They are everywhere and plentiful :)




....................................

What do you think of these new captures:)? Be expecting them in a very special fall show at Cuppies & Joe this coming few weeks....Nov. 18th to be exact :) 6-10 p.m. to be exact:) Many updates are to come:)

Did you know that I love you darlin dears?

I kiss each of your foreheads:)

Peaches, Perfection & Autumn,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

3 comments:

Katherine Ross said...

Goodness! Your Oklahoman acorns are so much larger than the ones here in Michigan! What tree are they from, do you know?

Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb said...

These specific Acorns came from a White Oak:) & from me of course:) I take on the seasons you see:) & you need to be looking in the mail my dear:)

Katherine Ross said...

:) I'm so excited!