Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Small Dream Come True:)

Hello my Darlin Dears, wonderful meadow creatures who sing always at the right moment and those hilarious gnomes who threw a impromptu barn dance last night,

Miss Lamb your cottage adorned farmer here:)


Ooohhhh my sweets...

Something magical has happened....

Something wonderful has been given to me...

Goodness Gracious I am Honored and soooo excited:)

I have the honor of being a momentum spotlight artist come this March:)!!

You may ask what that means:) Well, just go right here and find:)

What this means for me though is that I get to create my dream world of Handkerchiefs, honey & light for hundreds of people:)


Yap yap yap....I must say, I am happier than a peach:)

& just today I received many a lovely package from across the U.S. of Handkerchiefs :) From a sweet Georgia peach to a girl of the ocean in California, the handkerchiefs as sure as the day made me smile:)

Given this opportunity in March, I as more than ever need your help.... the simple help of Handkerchiefs :)

I want to make this small world of mine very epic, and that means lots of Handkerchiefs:)

In addition, you can send me twine, cord and string of every color for another facet of the project....no thick yarn, but everything else will work fine:)

I might be asking for a few more things in the near future, but for now send me your Handkerchiefs:)!!!

HANDKERCHIEFS<3!!

LOVELY HANDKERCHIEFS!!!:)

By the end of this, you might get a tad bit tired of my talk about Handkerchiefs and such.... but I shall keep pursuing you all none the less:) The world I have in my brain simply needs to come to life....& once it does, I can not wait to share it all with you right here on the Early Bird Acres Journal of Meadow Meandering:)

Just last evening, I took these captures:) A small bed of Handkerchiefs for the last of the seasons honey:)




So yes.....even if you can not give me any Handkerchiefs, maybe you can blog about my need for Handkerchiefs...I would be honored if you did that:)

Again...here is the lovely address for my homestead:)

Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb
Early Bird Acres
RR#1 Box 126
Hobart, Ok. 73651

But do not forget.... you will receive a present in the mail if you send little old meadow me Handkerchiefs or string:)

So...I check my mail box daily and simply glow when I receive your gift of handkerchiefs:)

Handkerchiefs!!

ok...I had to say it one more time so it would stick in your head:)

Did you know I love you? I kiss each of your foreheads my kindred spirits :)

Thanksgiving, Turkey and succesfuly removing the bullet from the said Turkey

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

3 comments:

Kelsey Karper said...

Congratulations, Sam! I'll keep an eye out for handkerchiefs.

Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb said...

Lovely Lovely Kelsey- You of course know how excited I am:) I feel like this is spools all over again:) But this instillation I want to be the best thing I have ever done...I want people to smile so much when they see it, their face will hurt:)

Brittini said...

ohhh sweet honey lamb! congrats, I am going to be searching for more hankies and send em' your way, I will also share it on my blog.