Friday, November 25, 2011

A Story upon Story Upon Story:)

Hello my Darlin Dears, Wonderful meadow creatures who serve as a bit of color to the bare trees of fall & those oh so kind Gnomes who invited me to their own thanksgiving feast:)

Miss Lamb your cider pressing farmer here,

I hope you all had a lovely thanksgiving :) I sure did....friends, family & a rather charming adventure out for waffle house hot cocoa:)

The year my darlin dears is coming to a close, and the many lovely days of 2012 are lining up to be very dreamy....i will be the meadow age of 27 this January, and Oooohh how the holidays make you reflect:)

Many a story am I looking forward to though:)

Story my owl continues to return to the old pecan tree on the side of the house...a lot more than usual as of late...nearly every night:) She will even sing into the morning...as if she is trying to replace the void that my rooster left:)

I have a story I get to create at many a lovely gallery.... some stories with intricate hearts... Some with thousands of Handkerchiefs...some with simple wildflower seeds:) What a blessing to be able to work with a park...create a story there:)

...& then their is a life story....I can't help but think about that story...I am a young girl with a cottage on my mind:)

When I say cottage, I mean an ideal of a cottage:) Being a single girl, I think about how I want to fill that cottage:)

I had a dream last night of an individual... Heck...ok...I had a dream about a dreamy future husband...but I could not see his face...it was more of an impression...this individual basically transfered my emotions into a landscape around the farm:) He built me a flower garden, a vegetable garden, a stable & a new barn with a hay loft... all out of love:) Someone who cares not only for you, but what you care about:)

Someone I can bake for:)

But that is the joy... That is the peach...being able to think of things like that:)

It is all derived from inspiration...& it all is lovely rain for inspiration:)

A perpetual spring my darlin dears:)

Ooohhh goodness gracious... I adore Orchards:)

..............................................................................................

In the next few days, I hope to update you all on what I am creating for the lovely Deluxe Indie Craft Bazaar:)



It is Dec. 10th...a lovely Saturday:)

I look forward to showing you all of my projects I am working on...Gnome homes, new prints & framed captures:)

Yayyy:)

Did you know that I love you?:) I kiss each of your foreheads:)

Story the owl, Autumn morns & baby chicks,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: