Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Lovely Autumn Dinner, Part 1:)

Helllooooo my darlin dears, Handsome meadow creatures & those hilarious Gnomes who slept through dinner (because they started drinking cider to early:),

Miss Lamb your firewood chopping farmer here,

I know!!! It has been forever my dears...a really long time...but gosh I have been so busy..so so busy:)

All in wonderful ways:)

I hosted a lovely dinner for a few of my friends:) in addition, my friends are really good at taking captures that I miss (because I was honestly having such a lovely time, I forgot about my camera)..

here are a few:)






Rob tok some captures of me in the field...most captures that are taken while I am not aware are just horrid, but I enjoyed these 2:)

...& this one of me and cotton:)



....& this one of Harold & Amanda:) sooo precious :)

....I adored a few that the lovely Kristen took:)

Here is one of Dylan carving the Turkey:)!!


...& his wife Amanda, who came prepared:)



The wonderful Dusty caught my elusive black and white hen:)


...& lots of exploring:)


Harold was spoiled to death:) Simply in heavean while playing and cuddling :)





I promise to post more captures from my friends, and lots of more wonderful stories from the farm:)

I just have sooooo much news:)!!

Goodness gracious...

I send lots of love your way:)

Cosy cottages, warm quilts & Hot cocoa,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: