Thursday, November 3, 2011

Storybook Trees:)

Hello my Darlin Dears, blue and bright meadow creatures that are kind enough to sing to me in the morn & those oh so lovable Gnomes who stitched me a quilt,

Miss Lamb your early bird farmer here,

Recently I went on a shoot with my kind friend Suzanne and her family out to their precious family farm:)

...I found some really lovely Trees that sounded like a distant ocean or Gnomes applauding :)




I sure do love my Tilt Shift lens :)

These lovely images shall be displayed in a show I am having, with a harvest theme, at Cuppies & Joe :)

It is on a Friday...Friday the 18th to be exact :) From 6-10 pm:) I shall of course be posting more info very soon:)

Did you know that the night so loves the day that it dies into dawn ?:)

...i send kisses to your forehead:)

Roses, Apricots and the importance of a whole-heart,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: