Monday, November 28, 2011

Finally!! Some Girl Time!!:)

Hello my Darlin Dears, Handsome meadow creatures & those not so quite Gnomes who nearly laughed themselves silly when my axe head flew off the handle, and it took me two swings to figure it out,

Miss Lamb your spiced cider loving farmer here

Well:) I am happier than a peach to say that a lovely lady by the name of Erin Austin shall be staying at lovely Early Bird Acres for a whole month!!:)

Christmas Tree Hunting!!

Cutting of the christmas tree!!

Decorating of that Tree!!

Card Making!!

Pie Baking!!

Cake Elating !!

Cheezy Movies!!

Delicious Coffee!!

Soup Trial & Errors (Erin has a cook book of just soups..we are going to try a lot of them...& see how comical it all turns out:)

Hiking...lots of hiking:)

I bet she will even curl the back of my head:) I can never get the back of my hair just right:)

Miss Austin used to live on a farm when she was young...A Christmas tree farm... so I am working with a professional lover of christmas trees here:)

We are going to decorate my home and I am sure our hearts...which is as sure as the day needed in my sweet old world:)

Lovely Erin is also a fellow artists... her medium being music:)

She goes under the name of OKSWEETHEART :)

(so of course we would be friends:)


So be looking for our antics right here on my blog:)


Handkerchiefs!!!!


Hand.........kerchiefs:)

Lovely Lovely Handkerchiefs:)

As sure as the day..if you love me....if you want to help me create my world..send them to meeeeee:)

Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb
Early Bird Acres
RR#1 Box 126
Hobart, Ok. 73651

Read this post my darlin dears if you are curious what I am talking about:)

i recieved some today:) here is my instagram:)



Goodness gracious...

Did you know I love you?:)

I kiss each of your foreheads:)

Hanging Lights, stocking up on firewood & making hot cocoa from scratch

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

1 comment:

Brittini said...

http://www.ohhoneychild.com/2011/11/your-hankies-if-you-please.html

I blogged about it :)