Saturday, November 5, 2011

New Baby chicks (via Instagram Love:)

Hello my Darlin Dears, Handsome meadow creatures who sing from the barn rafters & those hilarious Gnomes who picked me a whole tree of apples....sadly, it was not my tree:)

I guess it is the thought that counts:)

As many of you know, it was a tough loss at Early Bird Acres when the coyotes got all of my chickens and ducks, but with joy, there have been some new babys hatched:)

Welcome to the world baby chicks:)!!



I have been having a lot of fun with my instagram (my handler name is earlybirdacres) ....a few fun captures of the babies:)

This one helped me write invitations:)


This one adored my basket:)


...& this one hung out on my shoulder while I worked:)


...& yes they do live in my art studio for their first few weeks of life:)

Stay tuned for all of the antics of these babies:)

I hope you all have a lovely weekend..I will be working on art, building frames and harvesting Pumpkins:)

Your Truly my Darlin Dears:)

Baby Chickens, frosty mornings & apples that grew out of my hair

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: