Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Town & Country:)

Hello my Darlin Dears, Fellow Meadow creatures & the Gnomes who are apparently forming a band down in the barn... I can see them building instruments :)

Miss Lamb your November state of mind Farmer here:)

I leave for lovely Austin Texas on Friday and I am over the moon excited...not only do i look forward to spending some time with my best friends in this sweet old world, I look forward to listening to live music (we have A.A. Bondy tickets)... & music in the lovely car:)

So this leads me to lovely music:)

I am recording a new Pod-Cast with my good friend me Danny Dayquil called "Town & Country"...

Really great tunes:)

Check it out Darlin Dears:)

Click Right here
:)

Today I am working on the cottage, so I hope you all have a lovely day:)

I send kisses to each of your foreheads:)

Music, Birthdays & the friends I love,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: