Thursday, January 12, 2012

"Made With Love" sale...a lovely sale...

Hello my Darlin Dears, wonderful meadow creatures whom help me with the laundry & the kind Gnomes who are begging for me to make ice cream, even though it is still early January,

Miss Lamb your apple pie baking farmer here,

Ooohhh my goodness gracious:) I must say, I am happier than a peach to present to you my annual celebration of everything made with love, with my "Made With Love" sale:)



go here to my website and use the code words "meadow" ...all lower case :)

again the code is: meadow

all lower case:)

here are a few prints to make you smile:)

"Revelation, The Unknown & A New Morning"



"Step To The Left Of Your Right Hemisphere"


"Hay Lofts & Spring Rain Part I"


"Just Written Part II"



"Whole Hearted & More Rabbit Than Bear Part I"



"Early August With...You"



"More Bear Than Rabbit"



Enjoy the lovely captures, and be looking out for more featured captures on my pathless meadow of a blog :)

I send a kiss to each of your foreheads:)

Perfect Tarts, Pitchers of Milk & lovely Embroidery

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey LAmb

No comments: