Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sweet Girls & Wood Smoke:)

Hello my Darlin Dears, feathered meadow creatures whom watch meadow me from their anticipating branches and those comical gnomes who just brought me hot cocoa with home made marshmallows (unfortunately, they used dirt instead of sugar),

Miss Lamb your bust bee of a farmer here,

Here....are some captures that finally came to fruition :) I had to find just the right wood (& I harvested them), just the right day (so I waited) and just the right mood (so I played Gillian Welch),

I Hope you like them:) They are to be featured in my new Instillation at Momentum OKC this March:)

"Skimmed Cream & Wood Smoke Curls"





Ehh?:)

Open fires that burn blue, dreams of oceans in the spring and the memory of touch, just as much as a laugh

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: