Friday, January 6, 2012

Perfection lays Prey to Time:)

Hello my Darlin Dears, Handsome meadow creatures who seek warmth next to my milk cow Ohio and those oh so charming Gnomes who tried in vein to help me fix my flat today (it is the thought that counts though),

Miss Lamb your light adorning farmer here,

I just wanted to take the time to share some more pocket watch captures with you Darlin Dears on this fine January day:)

I do love January... but people often tend to love their birth month:)

...they have no titles...yet:)

It is just so hard to choose a name:)

..But I love naming captures:)






...I can not decide which of these two I like more:)




...& here are a few more:)




The images of course are for a lovely section of my instillation at this years Momentum OKC. I will try my darndest to keep you all updated:)

Until next time my loves, here is a lovely capture for your viewing enjoyment :)

I had a breakfast of my own milk, my own eggs and my own pork:)



Flat tires, the two lovers that conspire and forgetting about the lovely hour,

Yours Truly,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: