Saturday, January 28, 2012

More Bear Than Rabbit..in the lovely Garden:)

Hello my Darlin Dears, Handsome Meadow creatures who have been collecting all kinds of lovely edible flowers for my garden in front & those comical gnomes who brought home a baby bear today.... Yes, I shall keep it:)

Miss Lamb your Rosemary & Lavendar farmer here:)

Next lovely Friday I shall be having a show at Visions in the Paseo:)

My lovely friend Lauren Miller did me the honer of sketching me a few little meadow creatures to compliment my Artist Statment & the back of my greeting cards:)

Here is the adorable Bunny :)



...& here is the curious Bear:)



......When she showed me, I nearly did a little dance... (well, I actually did do a dance..& a little twirl:)

Here is the Graphic I did for the back of the Limited Edition Greeting Cards:)



I am trying to name the two, but it is difficult:)

Anyone have any ideas?:)

Did you know that I love you?:)

I really do:)

I send a kiss to each of your foreheads:)

Cherry Pie, Lattice Crust & A afternoon in the garden,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: