Monday, May 23, 2011

First Tomato Of Spring:)

My Darlin Dears, Meadow Creatures, Cookie loving Gnomes & the Sweet Basil I adore,

Hello Love:)


It is getting near the end of May....that means all of those seeds and plants I planted weeks ago, are coming to Fruition:)

The Lovely Early Girl was the first to show her fruit... I nearly swooned when I saw it!!



The Breed of the Tomato is called "Early Girl" and the plant was given to me by Sweet Basil:) I guess it is appropriate that the Early Girl would be the first to bear fruit:) Thank you Sweet Basil for using your magical Gardening powers and willing this plant to bear fruit....I mean, you are my Bear Rabbit after all...

(Folks...sorry about the coded words:) Just know that I am crazy and let it be)

But yes....about half of the Garden survived the hail storm...I need to replant almost all of my canteloupe and squash...& I need to fix my tiller...

...& my truck...

...& the latch in the barn....

...& basically the whole homestead:)

..............

In other cuteness.....

Here is Harold & Cotton for your posing enjoyment :)






I wish you all a lovely week, and wish us luck here at Early Bird Acres during Harvest:) I shall be listening to Iron & Wine while on the Combine :)

Top Soil, Heart Shaped Basket's & a Pepper that wanted to be a Pumpkin,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: