Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Milk Cow Ohio:)

Helloooo my sweet Darlin Dears & Basil alike :)

It is Saturday:)

Today....on Saturday the 21st of lovely May, I am going to be taking a cheese making class on a little farm...I will let you folks know how it goes, but for now, let me tell you about the very special cow in my life...

Her name is Ohio:)






Ohio's baby's name is "Sweet Basil"...I named him after a very special person in my life:) you know who you are, and you know how I feel:)

So meet Sweet Basil:)




But yes...I have been making cheese for a long while now...& I am excited to perfect my lovely skills as a cheese maker:) I want to make Mozzarella to go with a certain man's amazing Tomatoes :)

Gosh...my heart....Goodness gracious...

...what in this sweet old world am I to do...

I love you...and I send you morning light:)

Top Soil, Sweet Basil & Planting Early Girl in the Early morn

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: