Monday, May 16, 2011

A Lovely Look book:)

Hello my fruit laden trees, oversized Gnomes and lovable meadow creatures,


Miss Lamb here:)

Earlier this spring I had the awe inspiring opportunity to shoot a look book for the Boutique by the name of Wild Flower in Oklahoma City:) Not only were the models a few of my best friends, I made a few in the process:)

Here is the cover with the Lovely Lauren modeling a dress that I still need:)



The very talented Erin Cooper did all of the designing for the look book...very dreamy:)

You all need to go and check out the look book my loves, and you will see all kinds of my Animals in the captures too....including 3 chickens, fred the donkey, cotton my cat, & two puppies!!:)

Know...that I really do love you:)

Blackberries, Plums & Hidden kind Bunnies

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

Here is a capture of Ragamuffin Bear Rabbit me shooting in the lovely Cottage:)

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love it Sam! I think that photo of the girl in the field has inspired an idea for a painting.... :)

Estela said...

Hello Sam, I attended the FiberFest this past weekend in Tulsa and bought some of your items. The CD that was included is lovely! I have it at work and I am enjoying it!!!
thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Very Inspired Indeed!