Monday, May 23, 2011

Would you like to spend a lovely morning with Me?:)

My sweet Meadow creatures, Darlin Dears & the Sweet Basil that has my heart,


How are you Today?:)


I am doing lovely, because Harvest is in full swing & I am escaping the homestead tonight to go and see the Amazing Joe Pug:)

Watch a video right here:)

I may have hay in my hair and mud on my boots, but sure as the morning, I shall be there:) I am excited to spend some amazing time with my ladies:) Yes Jenny, Caitlyn & Sam.....that is you:)

But today, I would like to talk to you about something else:)

A lovely class I shall be teaching at Collected Thread in The Plaza district :)



I will be teaching you folks about my approach with creating captures...Weather you are a buisness owner who is looking to create some unique and lovely captures to promote your goods, or a full on love artistic Photographer who wants to shine with the captures you create in your head....

....There is a place for you all...

I will let you in on places I get my creations printed, simple ways to jazz up your captures and the art of sketch book's....

...my sketch book is more important than you know....

Plus... I will try to let you in on the Sam Lamb technique of looking at life...

I teach a very similar class all across the nation that is called "Obedience To Creativity: The Importance of Acting On our Inspiration"... & I am happier than a peach to introduce a more hands on approach to the class, and meet all of your lovely selves :)

You can sign up for the class right here:)

It will be more than worth it....& I will be making ice-cream and cookies:)

....& did i Mention we will be holding class upon picnic blankets?:)


Gardens, a nest for a human & Peng 33!,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb


P.s... I sure do miss you Bear Rabbit...

"Whole-Hearted & More Bear Than Rabbit"




P.S.S....I need your Handkerchiefs :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could come to the class! You have such a beautiful aesthetic Sam!

Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb said...

Jenny- You...are sweeter than a peach:) I wish you could come too:) & I hope you have a lovely day:)

Heather said...

Aww, I want to go to your class! But we JUST made plans for that very weekend :( maybe you'll do an encore class? :)

Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb said...

Heather- Gosh darn it!!:( I would be soo happy to see you...hopefully soon I will be able to see you none the less:)