Sunday, June 19, 2011

.....& I Made Bruschetta :)

Hellooooo my Darlin Dears, Fellow meadow creatures & Sweet Basil, whom makes me sing (sing horribly....but sing all the same),

Your Farmer Miss Lamb here:)

The spring has been a hot one, with lots and lots of wind, but my garden is sure as the morn trying to thrive:)

I have gotten buckets of pumpkin flowers, and my strawberries are still holding strong....enough strawberries today to make some strawberry tarts:) A lovely recipie I kept from my travels in france (It is all in the use of Honey, not sugar)

But....thus far.... I have gotten 5 Tomatoes....& two from a wonderful friend.... & they were all ready at exactly the same time:)

So what did I do?:)

I made Bruschetta my love <3




These various breeds of Tomatoes (Early girl, Pink Ladies, one Beef Steak) made the perfect Bruschetta, along with some fresh Basil from the Garden. This was all put of freshly baked Italian bread :)

In these days of Apricots and Blackberries, that you can never forget, & an overflowing amount of Squash and Zuchinni, they can be used to....makes your late Spring and early Summer Bruschetta very unique.....& a place to use lots of your Squash :) Goodness gracious.....you can even make Zuchinni bread to put your Bruschetta on:)

I like making mine with Beer Bread...

So surprise the mouths at your house, and be unique with your Bruschetta <3

.........................

In other things in this Sweet Old World.....

I still need your Handkerchiefs :)

Just as I mentioned in this post a few weeks ago, I am creating a whole Instalation based off of Old Handkerchiefs :)

Just as In this recent picture I took:)


"Rest After Spring Harvest"



But yes....I am going to create a whole ceiling of Handkerchiefs :) & I need yours my Darlin dears...

In Return...

I am going to send you something very special...ooohhh so lovely and special:)

You can send them too...

Early Bird Acres
Samantha LAmb
RR#1 Box 126
Hobart, Ok. 73651


So....I hope you all have a lovely Week and I hope your weekend was amazing:)

Carrots, Mint & New Potatoes,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: