Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Bees Knees!!:)

Hellllooo my Darlin Dears, Handsome meadow creatures & those very diligent Gnomes who are becoming better and better at their Lumberjack skills,

Miss Lamb your flannel wearing and meadow mind farmer here:)

This past lovely Sunday, I was lucky enough to host Bees Knees here at Early Bird Acres:)

We had a mini Christmas party:)

I can not tell you how much my pups liked this lovely crowd of people:) Especially Harold:)


Harold wore his Christmas collar the whole day:) & I do not think he will ever realize he is to big for laps:)

Here is Ali & Harold:)



I promise to post more captures very soon:) I was having such a fun time with my new friends I had forgot to take a bunch of captures, but the amazing Brandon did and I shall grab his:)

I send a kiss to each of your foreheads:)

Chicken Noodle Soup, Morning Light & cozy reindeer sweaters

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: