Saturday, December 17, 2011

Milk & Honey my loves:)

Hello my Darlin Dears, furry bears of the Forrest and those comical Gnomes who keep stealing every cookie I try to bake for friends and family (so yes...that is why you have no cookies yet folks...I promise:)

Miss Lamb your honey harvesting and cow milking farmer:)

A long long time ago, I was in college....

....during my time in college, I was required by the higher powers of this Forest of buildings to do an internship:)

A woman by the name of Lissa Hatcher took little old Sam Lamb under her wing:)

This past summer, Lissa came to visit me at Early Bird Acres, and she took some captures of meadow brained me:)

...& this is what came of it:)



Hahaha:) I just had so much fun on this shoot:)

you folks should go and look at some of her captures right here:)

I send a kiss to each of your foreheads my darlin dears:)

I sure as the day...love...you!

Red Cedar, A fiddle & a outdoor bathtub,

Yours Truly,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: