Thursday, December 15, 2011

Deluxe my Darlin Dears:)

Hellooooo my Darlin Dears, those feathered meadow creatures of the hollows & the comical gnomes who keep on trying to hide my christmas presents in random places (Newland....do not try to hide them in the flour bin...I found a sweater from you, tom me, while baking this morn)..

Miss Lamb your meadow of a mind farmer here:)

Deluxe was just amazing this past weekend:) Thank you to all who came out:)

My wonderful friend Erin helped me at my booth:)

Here is us posing for the Iphone camera :)




You folks made it a really lovely time:) & it meant a lot to get to chit chat with lots of old friends and lots of new ones:)

Your words mean more than you can imagine:)

Thank you for all of your Handkerchiefs you brought to the show...those help a ton:)!!

...& I am always excepting more!!!

Send me some in the mail, & I will not only send you a special present, but a special Sam Lamb Christmas card:)

My Address:
Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb
Early Bird Acres
RR#1 Box 126
Hobart, Ok. 73651

Send em...& be expecting me to mention them every single day:) ...Because I need them!!

...if you support creativity, send me your hankies:)

This shall be a short post, but know that I really love you all:)

Cider home brew, sugar cookies and every item made with love,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: