Monday, December 19, 2011

Home Sweet Home, away from home:)

Hello my Darlin Dears, the rather chubby meadow creatures who are stocking up for future storms & those comical Gnomes who are visiting from the forests of Oregon & brought 3 bushels of apples (It was basically a hint saying "Hey...we want an apple pie Miss Lamb!!)

This is Miss Sam Lamb your meadow brained farmer here:)

As I have mentioned before, my lovely friend Erin Austin is staying with me for the lovely month of December:)

I want her to have a lovely Christmas when she can't be with her family for the holidays, so I threw in my home and meadow ideas to help host a dinner for some of Erin's friends from all around:)

Here are a few captures from our preparation:)

The lovely Table:)



.....With amazing table name things that Erin had:)

(you like that? Table name things?)



......& before my lovely washer broke, we washed nearly everything in my house:) & here is a random pile of blankets & such:)


Here is our pre-party outfits:)


It is not possible to be a girl and not take captures of yourself in the mirror before a lovely dinner:)
(come on folks...I am taking this lovely girl time for all it is worth!!)

My tradition during Christmas is to also drink Cold Duck:)

....only Andre for this classy girl:)

The next day we had a lovely day of baking, farming, garden tilling & chicken coop cleaning:) my favorite part of the day though was being able to wake up in the morn, make some coffee, and sit around and talk with the girls:) In addition, Harold joined in:)



I hope you folks have a very lovely Monday and I send a kiss to each of your foreheads:)

Did you know that I love you?:)

A horse named Emmy Lou, drinking coffee & a semi blind lumberjack :)

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: