Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Lovely Ladies and Time:)

Hello my Darlin Dears, my oh so anwry meadow creatures who continue to try to steal my beer bread (especially those bears…they love beer bread) & the Gnomes, who wrapped up Birch the bear cub and put him under the tree, all because I said I enjoyed baby bears…it was comical to see Birch perpetually clawing out of the wrapping paper and the Gnomes trying to hide it,

Miss Lamb here your meadow brained farmer here,

As many of you already know, I am lucky enough to be a momentum spotlight artist this year, and with that, my dream Handkerchief world will be created in the lovely Downtown OKC Farmer Market Building.

I am also in the process of creating lots of new artwork…

A large portion of the series is about the comparison of a Girl and an Orchard… I just adore femininity and of the curves and curls us as women posses… I also love pairing the smooth gears and gleam of a pocket watch to the soft floral patterns of a pocket watch. It basically sings the melody of what I am trying to achieve.

Time has a lovely curve my Darlin Dears…

Here are a few of the pocket watches…. & I am working on the titles…








Which is your favorite?:)


I also have a friend visiting later this week, and one of our main activities will be collecting large logs, in which I will cut apart with my chainsaw (yes you Blind Lumberjack… be ready… I hope you brought your flannel)…

Did you know that I love you folks?

I really do…

I send some sunshine to each of your windowsills

Light, Cotton and the chill of winter mornings paired with hot cocoa,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: