Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Time has a curve my Darlin Dears:)

Hello my Darlin Dears, furry meadow creatures that breath heavy from warm caves in the mountains just a few miles from my cottage and those comical gnomes who I believe are planning a barn dance or simply just stockpiling barrel upon barrel of applejack :)

Miss Lamb your egg collecting farmer here:)

As of late, I have been very busy getting ready for many a lovely show:)

I shall keep my plans for 2012 a bit quite until my need is just to great and I haft to say something, but I am currently creating a few new pieces to finish out my pieces for an Installation...a large installation...I am doing in march, and a solo show I am doing in February at Visions:)

Here is a lovely new piece:)

"Time Has A Curve"


Ooooohh I am so excited about these shows:) & preparing for a show in lovely Chicago and then later in the year, if it all pans out, Europe :)

If you notice, there is a lovely Handkerchief in this capture:) a lovely lovely Handkerchief that was given to me about a year ago from one of my oohhh so kind blog readers:)

I am telling you Darlin Dears...send me your lovely Handkerchiefs!!:)

Just last Saturday, I received a large package of about 37 Handkerchiefs from one of you ooohh so kind dears, and I had a lovely time creating a makeshift care package for them...I even put some hot cocoa I made in there:)

So again, if you have any Pastoral Handkerchiefs or string, send it my way:) I can not tell you everything about the project and world I am creating (because that just spoils the surprise) but it means a lot to me...the world and a half:)

here again is my address:)

Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb
Early Bird Acres
RR#1 Box 126
Hobart, Ok. 73651

Send them my way:)

I send a kiss to each of your foreheads:)

...& a big hug:)

Baking Pies every day, finding sticks in my hair after sleep walking & planning future gardens for future dreamy mornings,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: