Friday, June 8, 2012

"Beauty Is Embarrassing"

Hello my Darlin Dears, wonderful meadow creatures that adore sleeping in the Alfalfa & you wonderful Gnomes who helped me find a few alive Zucchini plants after the lovely Ohio broke through the garden gate and ate my whole darn garden,


Miss Lamb your girl of the meadow Farmer here,


I had the opportunity as of recent to review a film for deadCENTER film festival. It was an amazing film by the name of "Beauty Is Embarrassing"... & it truly made my day.


Read my review here and find out lots more info about this amazing film right here.

......................................

Ooohhhhh dear.... a cow in the Garden...

Imagine if you will, three strait days of lovely drizzle and rain... perfectly warm and overcast, which makes the garden all dreamy and glowie...

Then imagine your lovely garden being eaten by a very large and pregnant Jersey cow whom barreled through the Garden gate and had a craving for every leaf... Besides the Zuchinni... apparently she does not have a taste for Zuchinni :)







But... it tis just a Garden:)

...& some of it may come back:)

....& I really like Zuchinni :)

What I learned.... Good gates are worth the money, cows really really like Pumpkin flowers & I adore the acts of kind people.... kind words.. kind hands... kind acts:)

Did you know I love you?:)


I really do.... I send a kiss to each of your foreheads :)


Carrots, Red Potatoes & Patience,


Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: