Friday, June 22, 2012

Harold & Wolf:)

Hello my darlin dears, wonderful meadow creatures that hide amongst the tall flowers of very early summer & you wonderful Gnomes who are the best at spotting Okra,


Miss Lamb your lady of the hay barns & pastures Farmer here,


Aren't true friends the best?:)

My very lovely and wonderful friend Corley came to visit me this past day, & goodness gracious was it great to see her face:) 


I missed her a lot:) & we were able to talk about old times and future new times.... a very whole-hearted friend whom I can always count on:)

Then... there is Harold & Wolf:)


It was raining outside & they really really wanted in:) for a while, Wolf was using Harold as an Umbrella:) 

This is how they sleep.....







Wolf always wanting to play & Harold just trying to rest:) Tooooo much love here:)

What I ask of you today is to appreciate the good people in your life. Be kind to one another & appreciate each persons efforts:)

love...love...love...

So yes...me and Cor are planning a trip to Italy & France to go swim in the ocean and then to go (for me) to some small villages to see their in depth cheese making processes :)

Great times with a great person:)

did you know I love you?:)
I sure as the day do...

Honey, Coriander & harvesting all the day long:)

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

p.s....print of the day:)







No comments: