Thursday, June 14, 2012

Just Add Pasta!!:)

Hello my Darlin dears, wonderful meadow creatures that nest in the wild Carrot fields & you very helpful Gnomes that make sure not a one Okra get to big to eat (as all of you Okra growers know, it can get HUGE in just a few days),


Miss Lamb your meadow meandering farmer here,


Ohhhh gosh... busy few days ahead:) Small art show in the city & then off to see some of my very wonderful farmer friends at our next "OK Farm Friends" meeting... this time it shall be at Walnut Creek Farms:)

I just adore seeing them, & I can't wait to have a bit of a round table discussion on farm legislation & the upcoming Farm Bill.

The garden that survived is doing really well:)
Note the cow & the garden dog:)


Lots growing & Thriving...

But today, can I just tell you about a dish that is very close to my heart?:)


*Pasta (any kind)
*Green beans or Young Black Eyed Peas
*Just Harvested Spring Potatoes (I chose some small reds & golds)
*& Parmesan !!

You simply saute the Potatoes & Green beans in a pan until the potatoes are slightly brown, but not too long, or your green beans will no longer be firm...




Toss it with Pasta & Sprinkle on some Parmesan.

I do this dish with nearly every Vegetable in the garden here at EBA:) Soooo good...

Maybe next time I will share my Pea Pesto Recipe? :)


Did you know I love you?


I sure as the day do:)


Dappled with Light from the tree Picnics, you bringing the wine & I shall make the cheese,


Your Truly,


Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb


No comments: