Monday, June 25, 2012

If you really like your loved ones....

Hello my Darlin Dears, wonderful meadow creatures that abide in the Carrot patch & you adorable Gnomes that gift those same carrots as flowers to me...gosh... I adore them:)


...& I adore getting flowers:) one of my favorite things...






Your girl who sleeps in the hay barn & farmer of the fields here,


Just wanted to send you all a well wishing & let you know what is going on at the homestead...

I am currently working on recovering an old Cistern that was hidden in the ground behind one of my buildings... I might even be getting a windmill:)

...in addition, I am in the process of designing a cottage fence for the front of the house & a new chicken coop/ Gus Gus Manor:)

If you recall, Gus is my male Lamb:)



Being a Ram, he will eventually be more and more aggressive to the world, so he needs a little place of his own:)

Half will be a coop & half a little home for my Gus Gus:)

............................

I also want to encourage you all to cook a whole-hearted meal for those you love:)

I enjoy making cheese & cooking goodies from the garden:)


I send a kiss to each of your foreheads:)

Lavender, Lace & Cream,

Yours Truly,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

P.s... Capture of the day:)


No comments: