Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Wendell...

Hello my darlin dears, wonderful meadow creatures that live inside my old oak & you darling Gnomes who like to help me pick corn,


Your farmer of the fanciful here,


If you are a fan, you have probably already finished the name for me:)

Yes.....Wendell Berry:) He is in fact coming to Oklahoma on Dec. 8th & 9th!! 

There is actually a black tie dinner in his honor... I am trying to figure out how in this sweet old world I can get invited:)

My goodness gracious...

I  have a dream of having the opportunity to sit down with him & Tanya and chit chat about life:)

this one is for you Wendell....

"Better than any argument is to rise at dawn & pick dew wet berries in a cup."-
Wendell Berry

...in my case...a basket:)


Did you know I love you?:)

Handkerchiefs, Cobblers & Cast Iron Pans,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: