Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Feast To Behold:)


Hello my Darlin Dears, wonderful meadow creatures that live in the hollows of old Oaks & you wonderful Gnomes who are helping me collect wood for a special art project,

Miss Lamb your girl of the garden farmer here,

I am happier than a peach tree to share with you all that I have been invited to participate in the 2nd lovely Paseo Feast this coming Tuesday the 12th



It is going to be held this time at LOCAL in Norman, Ok. It is a lovely restaurant that specializes in seasonal and local Veggies, Fruits & Meats. I have eaten there 3 times thus far, & I must say, I am in love….

What do you get to do at the Paseo Feast?

Well, if you are so inclined to attend this festive event with drinks, amazing food & amazing talks with artists, all you haft to go and do is get a ticket right here

Tickets are limited, so hurry up my loves!!

You can learn about all of the artists & more about the feast right here, but for now I would like to share with you my project in a few sentences…

My lovely instillation in which I am hoping to get funding for is called “A Creature Of The Meadow, A Girl Whom Is A Wolf” …



It is my newest series, & is all about hidden trails made of antique books and magnifying glasses….






I am looking to get funding for travel to find my fanciful spots for capture, and be able to buy a professional grade belt sander and possibly this very lovely nail gun that would help me create a entire wall made of the lovely splices of fallen trees…. Hundreds upon hundreds of rings that make up a fanciful world…



At the end of the night, it tis the attendees who decide gets the funding for their project.. Yap… you folks…

So.. I really think you should go

Hehe…wait till you see my presentation.. It tis one to behold…. I can’t help but laugh when I think about it…

But anyways, go here and get a ticket people… I mean why not? Good Food, good people, great conversation and memories made…

Did you know I love you?

I send a kiss to each of your foreheads darlin dears….

Picking Wildflowers, Watching the pecans grow & smiling at passing Wolves,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: