Sunday, July 3, 2011

Poppies :)

Helloooo my Darlin Dears, Lovers of life, Fellow Gnomes and precious meadow creatures,

your perpetual girl of spring farmer Miss Lamb here:)

Exactly a week before I moved to the farm that lovely 2 years ago, I found my favorite antique that abides in my house..

It is a lovely mirror :)

It is hand painted and I love laughing at myself while looking in it, because I usually go with the meadow poppies with all of the dirt and leaves adorning my cheeks and hair :)

So I took a capture of myself the other day while adorning my hair with Pumpkin blossoms :)



...& then today I was carried away snapping captures of ragamuffin me :)







my dad would simply call me Anwry :)

I have been thinking a lot about favorites...& how even the simple things in life, like a hand painted mirror, can make life seem aok:)

Capturing my age of 26:)

The time where I was a young woman taking care of this sweet old world, I like to call Early Bird Acres:)

What I encourage you all to do this coming week is to capture your current age...capture your current state of mind:) Capture what makes you smile in your own sweet old world :)

I bet my lovely friends over at Cuppies & Joe are taking a million and two sweet captures of their newest edition Fisher !!:) Congrats my loves on the new life...I can not wait to meet him and rejoice in such new life :)

.......................

The capture of the day:

"Sweetland"




know that I love you...I really do:)

Wolfs, Bears & Peach Pies

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: