Friday, March 2, 2012

Art of the last minute:)

Hello my Darlin Dears, handsome meadow creatures who are helping me plants Beets & you Gnomes who I expect to help me work on my garden and help me hammer those 800 or so large headed tack nails into various 2x4's...only 3/4 an inch though:)

Miss Lamb your Lowe's loving & yeast bread rising farmer here,


My goodness gracious....

I start installing the lovely cedar structure & pieces on Monday:) ...Monday...

A few days away:)

I am no longer anxious or nervous...I am just ready to take it on:) Create create create:)!!

I did some last minute pocket watch and honey captures:) Enjoy these:)





....& then some lovely pocket watches:)





I am still working on lights and doing some pre-planning with the structure, but other than that, I am feeling very secure about the instillation:) I will require lots of coffee & chicken noodle soup, cheese & fruit to survive (creative fuel)

I send some love your way:)

A kiss to each of your foreheads:)

Lilacs, Lavendar & new baby ducks,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: