Saturday, March 3, 2012

...& I just hit 1000:)

Hello my darlin dears, Handsome meadoew creatures who sit on my window seal & you helpful gnomes who are trying to drag me outside to plant purple potatoes today, but they know I haft to get ready for my show!!:)

(I love you though Gnomes:)

1000

nails that is:)

I am hammering nails into 2x4's..... 2x2's......4x4's.... a few 1x4's....all cedars...& now I have some blisters:)

They are being used as tacks for string to wrap around to support Handkerchiefs, honey & magnifying glasses:)

But, I am using Grandpas 9 pound hammer:)

"For My Side"



It has a scent of diesel & topsoil:)

I love it:)

I hope you all have a lovely weekend, & wish me luck my loves!!:)

I have a lot to do!!:)

Mwah:)!!

That was a kiss to each of your foreheads after I smoothed away your hair:)

7/8 galvinised nails, sawdust & chicken fried steak,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

1 comment:

AnnieDrews said...

Best of luck to you!! You'll get it done, just keep breathing!!