Friday, March 30, 2012

Gus, Gus:)

Hello my darlin dears, wonderful meadow creatures that sleep in dappled light & you quisical gnomes who are asking me when I am going to make strawberry pie...& I keep on saying, whenever they grow my loves!!:)

Miss Lamb your weed picking and wheat frolicking farmer here,

Ooohhh Charming Gus.... Ohhhh Gus Gus:)

This man is comical:)

First...there is Gus Vs. the Basket :)






He just had to know what was in there:)

Then my friend Nick to some captures of me & Gus.... gosh of love him:)










Gus is two months old, & can't wait to meet yall if you are so inclined to come and visit:)

He cuddles!!:)

Wildflowers, rivers & dreams of Montana,

Yours Truly,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

1 comment:

AnnieDrews said...

LOVE the pics! You look SO happy!